Wednesday, 26 September 2012

♥ Blog Giveaway: Dress to Express by Gaea Mnemosyne ♥


Good day Princesses! Be ready for another FAB giveaway just for YOU! ♥♥♥




Been wanting to have those trendy Corset dress or those stylish Peplum dress? Wait no more Gaea Mnemosyne will be providing you a dress of your choice! So get ready and and be prepared to have a place in your closet for this AWE-SO-MAZING prizes! ♥♥♥


 WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS: A chic outfit perfect for small gatherings that looks elegant and sassy :) ♥♥♥



Show up your curves with a PEPLUM DRESS. A short ruffle attached at the waistline of a dress, a fabulous dress to get you on the trend list :) ♥♥♥



Get dressed with a  FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS! A semi casual wear that fits well for a lovely day. ♥♥♥





Add up a BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS on your closet. Have a look that will definitely define your girly choice of dresses :) ♥♥♥




Want to have these cool prizes? Then go ahead and be a fan of Gaea Mnemosyne, follow the steps below and be the one to win a dress of your choice! :) ♥♥♥


a Rafflecopter giveaway



For Philippine Residents only :)

84 comments:

  1. i lvoe them all! but my peg is WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. my choice of dress is FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I badly want the BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want the Bluish Dream Bustier Dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. floral garden cropped dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want the BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS!!!!! <3 in love with it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to have FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I WANT THE FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to win the BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to have the WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joining♥♥♥

    WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS is my Choice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. joining.. :) I'd choose the peplum dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want White Polka Bustier Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow all so lovely but the PEPLUM DRESS one compliments my skin most!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE THE WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS :))

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would like to win the White Polka Bustier Dress. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I changed my mind.. I would like to have the WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS.. it's really cute!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love the WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS.. :D simple yet Classy..

    ReplyDelete
  27. BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Blush dream bustier dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oops bluish dream bustier dress pala :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want the WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS.:)
    Thanks for the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I want the FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I want to win a BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS. A look that will definitely define every girl's choice of dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I want to win the peplum dress!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Peplum dress or BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS.

    ReplyDelete
  35. FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS! or the Bluish Dream Bustier Dress ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello Dear... I like FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would love to have that WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like po PEPLUM DRESS.
    Hope to win...Thanks po

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like the FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS.

    ReplyDelete
  41. i love the BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS. It's so elegant! It is perfect for sunday dresses and gathering if you want to go to park, beaches, malls and anywhere comforty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I want BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to have the 3/4 SLEEVES BLACK POLKA DRAWSTRING TUNIC DRESS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. OMG!i like these!
    Peplum dress for the opt.:)
    Keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like the white polka bustier dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. WHITE POLKA BUSTIER DRESS: A chic outfit perfect for small gatherings that looks elegant and sassy :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  48. mY choice of dress is FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I want the BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  50. Yay! A FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Peplum, Floral Garden or the Bluish Dream <3

    ReplyDelete
  52. I <3 the FLORAL GARDEN CROPPED DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  53. i super love the BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS ~

    ReplyDelete
  54. BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS is so Pretty! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  55. floral garden cropped dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS..Love it! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love the floral garden cropped dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow! I want this dress! it's COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I hope I'll win the BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS c: sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  60. BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS <3

    ReplyDelete
  61. BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  62. BLUISH DREAM BUSTIER DRESS is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete